Torrance Dental Specialists - Pediatric Dentist, Endodontics, Periodontist, Oral Surgery, and Orthodontics
With over 10 dentists in our Torrance dental office, we have the dental solutions to meet your needs. We currently have board certified dentists in a variety of different specialties including, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, and more. Whether you need teeth whitening, root canal treatment, or a full mouth restoration, we have the solution you have been looking for.
According to the American Dental Association, there and currently nine different dental specialties that are recognize by the board of dentistry. These specialties include: public health dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial pathology, oral and maxillofacial radiology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, prosthodontics, and general dentistry. To become board certified in specialty, a dentist must undergo a advanced graduate program. Once the program is completed the doctor will receive a certificate, allowing him to practice advanced dental procedures that a general dentist may not be able to perform.
Here is a brief overview of each dental specialty that is recognized by the ADA:
- Prosthodontics - Specializes in bridges, restoring dental implants, dentures, and more.
- Pediatric Dentistry - Is a specialty that involves dental care for children and kids. Meet our Torrance Pediatric Dentist
- Periodontist - Advanced knowledge in the treatment of gum disease (like gingivitis) as well as placing and restoring dental implants. Meet our Torrance Periodontist
- Orthodontist - Involves the treatment of crooked teeth by using a variety of tools including metal braces, clear braces, dental retainers, and more. Meet our Torrance Orthodontist
- Endodontics - Root canal treatment and the study of diseases that surround the root of a tooth. Meet Our Torrance Endodonist
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Consist of the extractions and implants of facial surgery which are normally used to correct issues regarding in the jaw area to correct conditions like severe overbites. Meet our Torrance Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
If you have any questions about the specialty services we offer, please contact us today